Go to content Go to menu
 


Chapel of Corpus Christi on the Cattle Market place (today Charles Square)

 

There used to be a wooden tower in these places and this stone tower replaced it in 1393. Chapel stay for 400 years on Charles Square. The build was in 1784 deconsecrated and sold to burgher V. Lieber. In 1789 to demolish it, because Chapel at that time began to obstruct communication from today's Ječná Street.